Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Zoe7

I’m struggling a bit again. The intensity of emotions are back. I want to curl up and die. I can’t do this anymore. I’m no good to myself or anyone anymore. I’m emotional all the time. I can’t control it. I shake and cry.  I am starting to shake now. I am here but not here. I’ve got a headache. 

I don’t want to deal with any of my issues anymore @Zoe7. I’m over it. I don’t want it anymore. 

You have had a really huge day @BlueBay and you often feel like this at this time of night - you are tired and things get to you more when you are tired. Can you have an early night tonight and try to get some much needed rest?

@Zoe7

Im laying down on the couch. I need to get away.  I need to stop my head from being so full of thoughts   

Thiughts of running going away 

I’m so tired I can’t think 

I’m not coping 

I hate my sessions it’s hard 

think I’ll go to bed 

hope you sleep well Zoe 

i don’t know what I’m doing 

I want to cry 

I want to hide away 

I need a heavy blanket around me

im not doing well 

Highlighted

These sessions really do take so much out of you BB - don't be sorry Hon - they are hard, really hard and it is no wonder you feel like you do tonight. I hope you can sleep @BlueBay but come back on if you can't and get the support here you deserve. Will check in with you tomorrow either way Hon - hugs Heart

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@outlander

I didn’t sleep well last night. Kept tossing and turning. And having weird dreams. 

I’m up now slowly getting ready for work. You know if we weren’t so desperate for money I would stay home 

I need to calm my mind. It’s everywhere st the moment. 

I want to call my doctor and tell him I’m leaving my family for good. I want to tell him that I’m not coping. And tell him that I can’t do this anymore. I’m just not in the right headspace anymore. Now I’m crying. 

I really have no idea what I’m doing 😥

Just work through today hour by hour @BlueBay - go to work first and get through that then deal with the rest of the day - one thing at a time. You need to keep busy - we know you don't do well when you have too much time to think - so organise some things to do after work - knitting, walking Jersey, making dinner...and then maybe get to Friday Feast and keep occupied there for a while...

Hugs Hon Heart

@Zoe7 I just want to stay home in bed. But I have to go to work. I hate it. I need a break. It feels everything is over powering me. Hour by hour I will try  

I’ll chat to you tonight. 

I wish I wasn’t going. I just can’t do this anymore. 

Just gwt through work and then deal with the rest of the day later @BlueBay - you got this Hon - I believe in you Heart

@Zoe7 On my lunch break. I want to go away. I can’t cope. I’m struggling with stupid customers who are so impatient. I’m not doing well. I just want to get away. Why can’t i just go. 

For urgent assistance, call: