Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

I'm hopefully being discharged tomorrow following my mri which 'was' scheduled for a few days ago. Hopefully that does happen tomorrow, they haven't told me a time yet.

Are you looking forward to being discharged @The-red-centaur or worried about going back to where you have had some issues?

A bit of both @Zoe7 the other patients in hospital are getting to me so I want to get out of here. But I'm scared about my psychosis and returning home and facing the situation there. At least I know I have support from the staff where I live now though.

Yeah I can see how you would be torn a bit there between staying and going home @The-red-centaur Do you still have the supports in place at home when you return?

I have CAT follow up over the weekend and there's the staff where I live. And there's always helplines if I get stuck.

Yes @The-red-centaur and you have us here to chat to as well Heart

Highlighted

@Zoe7 and you guys rock

Thanks @The-red-centaur - and you are included in that also. You are doing really well and I hope tomorrow goes well for you Smiley Happy

I'm really scared about my mri tomorrow @Zoe7 I understand why I was delusional about that now. I have family history of brain tumours and some of my bloods were really off. I also had a lesion when I was 13 that was never really dealt with so it could be interesting to see what's happened with that

All the best for tomorrow @The-red-centaur
I hope the results are okay, the forum is here for you Smiley Happy thinking of you for tomorrow

For urgent assistance, call: